Welcome to the Warsaw Community Coalition
The Warsaw Community Coalition is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes;more specifically our mission is to actively serve the people of the Warsaw area by building permanent charitable capital, and providing services that contribute to the health, education, and vitality of the community.
Warsaw Community Coalition Values:
- The Warsaw community is a desirable place to live in and raise a family.
- The preservation of the natural, historical, and environmental aspects of the community.
- Partnerships and open dialogue with the community are our goals.
- Maintaining the rural lifestyle and the quality of life in the community is vital.
Support the sustenance of current local organizations/establishments.
- Encourage environmentally sound practices by citizens.
Promote responsible residential, recreational, and other activities
Primary Benefits to the Community
- Promote integration and improve coordination among the various stakeholders, to improve or maintain the quality of life.
- Improve existing community recreation areas and historical structures.
- Facilitate community development through volunteerism.
- Provide a forum through which citizens can evoke action.
- Provide public education and outreach about critical issues that affect our community.
- Sustain or improve recreational programs in the community
The Warsaw Community Coalition (WCC) meets at 6:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of each month at the Bott Community Center located a 705 Lafayette Street in Warsaw. Anyone interested in Warsaw is welcome!
The Warsaw Community Coalition – Positively Making a Difference!